Vocational training: create your own plan, obtain training at your own rate, consolidate and improve your expertise….
« Rise to the challenges of the wine world »
The ISVV and its partners can offer you a wide range of training opportunities with input from the top specialists and educators in the sector, with a constant desire to satisfy your expectations and needs and prepare you to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
The ISSV proposes more than 23 short training courses covering all the main aspects of the wine industry:
- Tasting (introductory and advanced) and professionalization
- Oenological practices (vinification of wines, oxygenation and filtration)
- Viticulture (sustainable vine protection, physiology and winemaking practices)
- Marketing and economics (marketing, financial analysis and stakeholders in the sector)
- Wine tourism (vine & wine history, landscapes and culture in Aquitaine)
- Specific training can be delivered in English
ISVV can also design tailor-made training programs with you and for you that will meet your organization's specific needs.
In addition, all of the programs proposed in the initial training range (DNO, Bachelor's and Master's degrees) can also be followed continuing vocational training students.
Everyone can benefit from training activities throughout their working lives, so wait no longer….
Please contact the Continuing Vocational Training Department for further information.